Social Media Manager
Who are we?
COLLECT Property Group makes property investment easy for everyone:
Headquartered in Manchester and with a strong network across the nation, we pride ourselves in doing property investment the local way and achieving high returns using strategies such as Serviced Accommodation, HMO, Buy-and-Refurbishment, Joint Venture, and beyond.
We provide a range of services from one-to-one consultation and property sourcing, to lettings and portfolio management. We have a robust system and a powerful team in place to take care of every detail in your property journey. That way, you can sit back, relax, enjoy life, and have more precious time with your loved ones.
What will you do?
- Developing social media strategies with the aim of increasing brand awareness and customer engagement
- Analysing the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy, outlining any necessary changes to the overall digital marketing plan
- Creating captivating content for an organization’s social media sites, which may include writing blogs, articles, posts and multimedia content
- Developing and overseeing competitions and campaigns to draw attention to a brand
- Setting measurable goals for campaigns, measuring and showing the Return on Investment (ROI)
- Monitoring and responding to customer feedback, comments and social media posts
- Ability to manage and supervise a team and simultaneously work toward company initiatives at once; also guiding junior member
- Liaising with other departments and creative to create a holistic and effective online marketing strategy
- data analysis and interpreting statistics
What qualities are required of you?
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent in Social Media Management / Marketing Communications
- Relevant experience of minimum of three years in social media marketing
- Social media expertise with creative ideas
- strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques
- Digitally savvy and trend-focused
- leadership qualities to lead and motivate a team
- Able to work autonomously
- Must be a team player
- an eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
- Familiar operating software with Adobe, insight,
- Good understanding of other Adobe applications (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro)